I’m so into the off-the-shoulder trend this season, how about you? These feminine tops are easy to style and flirty. I also like the more modest cold-shoulder tops which are a great alternative if your are not one for fully bearing your shoulders and neckline. This style is ideal for the spring and summer months. Off-the-shoulder tops are also just fun to wear and what’s fashion all about if it’s not fun anyways?!
I rounded up all of the beauties above that are less than $40 and yes I totally would wear each and every one. Since it’s still too cold out for me to wear one I’m sharing two looks I styled from last summer (click on the number below the pic to see the post). I have to say my fave way to wear this kind of top is with skinny jeans and wedges.
More styling options for off-the-shoulder tops:
- With denim shorts, espadrille sandals and a floppy hat for a perfect vacation look.
- Wear a fitted skirt, heels and a long necklace for an event.
- Grab a pair of distressed denim, a choker and sneakers for a trendy look.
- With palazzo pants, block heels and a light blazer for a work appropriate look.
- Wear a patterned maxi skirt, gladiator sandals and chunky bangles for a boho vibe.
*Stop by on Friday for a bonus post with a discount offer for you for one of my favourite brands!*
Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Linking up with these blogs here.